Monday, December 8, 2008

DARN IT!!!

This afternoon I was in a big rush to get to reading group so I grabbed my book and flew out the door. When I got into my class I started to read but then my teacher gave me a packet that I had 2 questions left to finish. So I picked up my pencil - WOAH... HOLD IT - I didn't pick up my pencil. I FORGOT my pencil! My teachers' policy in reading group is if you forget your pencil, you have to give her a shoe. I told my teacher I forgot my pencil and took off my shoe. My teacher got a pencil for me. Yet, the thing is, the pencil she gives out are the ones that you find in a library. They are so small and stubby with no eraser and barely any lead on top. I took it back to my seat and did my work. At least, I had a pencil.

Of course, at the end, my teacher gave me back my shoe and I gave her her "darling" pencil back.

2 comments:

  1. You write very well with great descriptives, Dancer!! I can see this in my mind! :)

    For some reason we are not getting your comments on BBB. Hmmm. I just tested it and it is working, so I wonder what's up. I'll try to figure it out.

    Have a terrific day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a bunch for the lovely comments!

    I will try to send Banana again. See you on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete