Friday, December 12, 2008

The BUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today was my first time taking the bus. I was a bit anxious at first but I soon relaxed. I went on with my friend. A rude boy on the bus said, "I'm not sitting by no girl." My friend squeezed into the aisle seat opposite of mine and I sat by the window with the rude boy. Somehow, thank goodness, my friend moved to the seat next to mine. That was the point on a mood-o-meter that I started to relax. Also, another rude boy told my friend, "Shut up Granny," 2 times which was pretty funny cause my friend is a boy! Of course I had to giggle in my seat. Thankfully, the rude boy was pretty much a first grader so he might not have known better - doubt it though! Through the first part of the ride, a girl was crying because my friend wouldn't sit with her. (This might be obvious but she has a crush on my friend.) I stared out the window most of the ride or talked a bit with my friend. I got a pretty bad impression - especially for my first time - and I don't think I want to take the bus again. At least it was only a 15 minute ride!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you tried it ~ and now you know. I was not a fan of my school bus ride either, and I only rode in Middle School. The bus driver was an old man that was very strict. And it alwasy was either too hot or too cold. But I survived too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i take the bus and there is a girl on the bus who is really mean. she called my brother mikey
    ( i don't know if this was on acsadentor on purpose)

    ReplyDelete