Monday, April 20, 2009

Fan Cam

Have you ever heard:

Take me out to the ball game
Take me out to the crowd
Buy me some peanuts and cracker jacks
I don’t care if we ever come back
So it’s root root root for the Mariners
If they don’t win it’s a shame
For its one, two, three, strikes you’re out
At the old ball game.

Well, you hear that one at Safeco Field and guess what? That’s where I was on Friday night. I went with my really good friend and we were having the greatest of times. Then the young lady sitting in front of us said that her friend sitting next to her was trying to get us on the fan cam. We were thrilled! We danced at every interval and just when we were about to dance no more- we were on the fan cam. We were sooooo excited! Even when the game started up again, we told each other, “we were on the fan cam, we were on the fan cam.” If I’ll ever remember a ball game, it’ll be that one!!!

1 comment:

  1. That is just as lucky as catching a baseball while at the game!! It is hard to do!! Way to go!!! WooHoo!! How fun!!

    ReplyDelete