Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The Wave Board

I recently bought something called a wave board. A wave board is like a skate board because you stand on it and it is almost the same concept. However the wave board you wiggle and it has two wheels. So I learned how to ride it. Then my family and I went to a flat surface to improve my skill. Suddenly I found myself going really very fast when BAM I fell flat on my face. I started wailing and I burst into tears! Down my chin there is a big red line. In my mouth I have a blister. That day was very eventful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. BAM is right! You hit the pavement so hard I thought you were going to leave a huge dent on the ground. I am sure that if the ground could speak, it would have yelled "OUCH!!!!" I am glad you survived your big fall, but I am so proud of you for getting back on the Wave board to give it another go. Good for you, beautiful.

    Love Papa

    ReplyDelete